DIO offers the monolithic polycarbonate, an ideal way to divide the space.
With its unique features it can be used in the following areas:
- Shock-resistant protective glass and partitions;
- Public transport stops;
- Protective hangers and overlays;
- Glass for aircraft, trains and other vehicles;
- Transparent floors and stairs;
Its advantages are:
- Safe installation and disassembly;
- Long service life;
- Easy and convenient to use;
- More functionality to the interior.
Technical characteristics of monolithic polycarbonate:
- Light transmission: colorless-82 ÷ 93% color - 30 - 50%
- Heat transfer: 4 ÷ 6 W / m
- Frost and heat resistance: -40 ° c ÷ + 120. C
- Protection from ultraviolet rays: 40 μm
- Fire resistance: A property of self-extinguishing
- Light weight: 1.2 g / cm³
In addition, it is characterized by high impact resistance, sound insulation and a service life of at least 15 years.
Made in the form of a sheet with dimensions: 2050x3050 mm
Thickness: 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 8; 10; 12 mm
The High quality of Dio products is conditioned by the quality management system ISO 9001: 2008 introduced in the company since 2004